Emmett Peters is a London-based Partner in the real estate team
Emmett joined the firm in 1999 and has been a Partner since 2005. Since 2014 Emmett has led the firm's London real estate team. He acts for investors and developers on a wide variety of matters, and for a number of lending institutions providing both development and acquisition finance.
In respect of investors Emmett acts on acquisitions, disposals, debt funding and asset management as well as advising on property holding structures both on and offshore.
Recent and ongoing investment work includes advising the Aidan Brooks-owned Tribeca Holdings on the acquisition, funding and letting of properties in Sloane Avenue, Bond Street and Old Spitalfields Market, London where combined values of transactions have exceeded £1 billion.
Emmett also acts for Tony Gallagher's Gallagher Developments on a range of acquisitions and investments
For developers Emmett's clients include Mount Anvil and Sheen Lane Developments and work undertaken extends to site acquisition and assembly, funding and disposal.
Emmett’s experience also includes:
- Acting on the sale of 107 New Bond Street, London W1 for Tribeca Holdings at a price in excess of £60 million
- Acting on the lease re-gear and subsequent sale of 40 Old Bond Street (occupied by Cartier) at a price of over £60 million
- Acting for Tribeca Holdings on various high profile lettings in London including Chanel, Joseph, Fedeli, Daylesford, Orlebar Brown and Bamford.
- In relation to developers, advising on the site assembly, funding, construction and disposals for Mount Anvil on its Keybridge House development, Lambeth.
- Acting for Mount Anvil on its Terry Farrell-designed mixed use development Eagle House, City Road, London.
- Acting for a range of mid-size developers of high-end residential projects in Soho and Chelsea.
- Acting for Sheen Lane Develoments on a number of office to residential conversion acquisitions (and the subsequent build out and corporate disposal to a PRS operators) in London with values in excess of £500 million.
- Working with banks and funders where Emmett advises on both lending on investment properties and the provision of development funding.
- Acting on loans secured by ground rent portfolios – in recent years he has advised on loans totalling in excess of £650 million.