Mairi is an Associate within the Commercial Services division based in our Glasgow office. Mairi has experience in preparing bespoke commercial contracts for day-to-day operations for clients across a wide range of industries. Mairi also has experience in data sharing agreements and management of data protection related issues, particularly in relation to employee information rights requests.
Mairi's recent experience includes:
- Reviewing and drafting of both exclusive and non-exclusive distribution agreements covering distributors in various jurisdictions
- Drafting of terms and conditions for both suppliers and purchasers of goods and services in both a business to business and business to consumer context
- Advising a leading high street brand on a suite of commercial contracts including franchise agreements, concessions agreements and marketing agreements and providing support and advice on working with brand influencers on social media in light of new ASA and CAP Code guidance terms and conditions
- Advising an engineering firm on compliance with consumer rights legislation and amending their commercial contractual documentation and standard terms and conditions on a business to business and business to consumer basis
- Assisting with a GDPR compliance audit for an international national qualification and certification provider
- Advising on obligations related to information rights requests and assisting clients across all sectors in responding to such rights requests.
- Professional Memberships
- Law Society of Scotland