Euan is an associate in the firm's Tax & Structuring team based in London. He advises clients on a variety of different taxes, transactions and matters which include assisting with Corporate M&A, Structured Finance and Securitisation, Real Estate Finance, Indirect and Direct Real Estate deals as well as Fund Formations and Reorganisations.
Euan's experience includes:
- advising on various structured finance deals, including the tax implications and structuring of private warehouse securitisations;
- advising numerous FTSE 100 companies, including property development and investment companies on a variety of their business and asset disposals and acquisitions, indirect and direct tax matters;
- advising on multiple mid-market private equity acquisitions and management buy-outs, acting for a mix of individual sellers, PE houses and trade sellers;
- advising a variety of large international clients on M&A deals involving strategic purchases and disposals of UK target businesses; and
- advising on a variety of financing and real estate financing deals, acting for both borrowers and lenders.