Christian specialises in corporate law and M&A. He advises on national and cross-border M&A transactions, funding rounds, corporate reorganisations and joint ventures. Christian also advises on corporate governance and directors’ liability. Christian's clients include listed companies, mid-size companies, private equity and venture capital investors as well as consulting firms. Many of his clients are active in the technology, software and life sciences sectors.
Before joining Addleshaw Goddard, Christian spent more than ten years working for international law firms in Munich and London, including a secondment to a multinational US corporation.
- Advised several venture capital investors such as the Alpine Space Ventures Fund I on a total of ten funding rounds in the past 20 months
- Advised listed Kontron AG on its EUR 400 million sale of significant parts of its IT services business in a number of European jurisdictions to VINCI Energies
- Advised an association in the automotive sector on directors' liability in a data project
- Advised the founder’s holding entity on the sale of Bodymed AG to Nestlé Health Science
- Advised a listed company on the acquisition and reorganisation of a corporate group in the life science sector
- Christian studied law at Heidelberg University and completed his law exams in Heidelberg (2008) and Munich (2010). He holds an M.A. in Economics and Management from the Technical University of Kaiserslautern and an Executive MBA from the University of Münster.
- Professional Memberships
- Munich Bar Association (Rechtsanwaltskammer München)
- Munich Law Society (Münchener Juristische Gesellschaft)
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Law Society of Scotland
- “Ones to Watch” in Germany, Corporate (Handelsblatt & Best Lawyers 2023)