Andrew joined Addleshaw Goddard as an Associate in the Commercial Team in April 2018.
Andrew's experience includes experience in both private practice and in-house environments.
Andrew has experience in advising a range of clients across the private sector and public sector on a variety of commercial, IP and data protection issues. His experience includes advising on commercial contracts, e-commerce arrangements (including sales to consumers), IP licences, software licences, support and maintenance agreements, and data protection compliance (including the General Data Protection Regulation).
Key recent instructions include:
- Advising Wyevale Garden Centres and Terra Firma on the commercial elements in relation to the disposal process for Wyevale Garden Centres
- Advising a "Big Four" supermarket on its strategic agreement for its nationwide facilities management agreement for its retail sites.
- Advising a "Big Four" supermarket on the development and hosting agreement for its non-grocery retail website.
- Advising one of the top three building societies in the UK on the material outsource of its mortgage servicing arrangements.
- Advising a FTSE 250 client on a major Oracle Implementation, including negotiating the SI services aspects with Wipro.
- Professional memberships
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales