Luke has broad experience in all aspects of the commercial real estate sector and advises investors, developers, funders and occupiers on a wide variety of transactions.
He has a specific focus on the acquisition, structuring, funding, development, management and disposal of retail and leisure schemes and mixed use residential-led developments.
Examples of recent projects Luke has worked on include:
- Acting for British Land on its retail and leisure portfolio including the development and pre-letting of Whiteley Shopping Centre in Hampshire, the disposal of numerous supermarkets and foodstores, the management and re-development of Ealing Broadway Centre and a corporate property swap with Tesco valued at £733m.
- Acting for Battersea Power Station Development Company on the commercial lettings of Phase 1 of the iconic London development.
- Acting for overseas, alternative and institutional lenders on the acquisition and development financing of various mixed-use residential led schemes in London and the South East.
- LLB, University of Bristol (2004)
- LPC, Nottingham Law School (2005)
- Year Qualified