Luke is a partner in our London office and has broad experience in all aspects of the commercial real estate sector, advising investors, developers, funders and occupiers on a wide variety of transactions.
Examples of recent projects Luke has worked on include acting for:
- Battersea Power Station Development Company on the funding, investment and property/estate structuring aspects of the iconic London development together with office, retail and leisure lettings on its first and second phases;
- British Land on the investment, development and management of its retail and leisure portfolio including its acquisition of Royal Victoria Shopping Centre, Tunbridge Wells;
- Scape on the acquisition and development of Scape Canalside, a 400+ bed student accommodation scheme in East London;
- BMO UK Property Fund ICVC on the investment and management of its portfolio; and
- GR Properties (Hong Kong) on the £134.5m acquisition and financing of Juxon House, London (a mixed use, office-led scheme opposite St Paul's).