Andrew is an associate in the Real Estate Department having joined the firm in 2022. Andrew has experience in all areas of real estate transactions, including in the acquisition, management and development of commercial and residential property.
Andrew also has experience acting on behalf of landlords and tenants in commercial leasing as well as acting on behalf of financial institutions for real estate and development finance.
Andrew's experience includes:
- Advising an investment fund in the acquisition and development of lands for onwards leasing to local authorities in order to meet social housing requirements. This included the purchase of a site for the development of over 130 residential units for social housing purposes, which is one of the largest social housing sites in Ireland.
- Acting on behalf of a number of property developers in the acquisition of residential sites and thereafter assisting with the onward sale of individual units. This involved advising on the set up, structure and ultimate disposal of the units.
- Advising a number of leading financial institutions in providing loan facilities for the purposes of developing new-build residential developments.
- Advising an Irish developer on the acquisition and refinancing of a residential portfolio of over 200 units.
- Advising a foreign investor in respect of the leasing of a primary care centre together with the leasing of ancillary buildings, which included a private dental practice and library.
- University of Galway (2014)