Catherine is a real estate Partner based in our Manchester office. She advises developers and investors on the development, pre-letting and funding of a range of asset classes including logistics, offices and student accommodation. Additionally Catherine advises landlords and corporate occupiers on a range of landlord and tenant matters, driving consistency and efficiency to effectively manage large portfolios.
Recent deal experience includes advising:
- Developer Omega Warrington Ltd (a Miller Developments/RBS joint venture) on the £47.5 million pre-let of a 690,000 sq ft logistics centre for The Hut Group, and a speculative £30 million, 356,000 sq ft warehouse both forward funded by LondonMetric and the £23 million, 240,000 sq ft manufacturing facility, forward funded by owner-occupier Plastic Omnium
- The Royal College of Music on the development of its £44 million Goldhawk Road student accommodation scheme with developer and student housing provider Campus Living Villages, forward funded by M&G
- MEPC on the disposal of the mixed-use Birchwood Park, Warrington, as part of the sale of three business parks for £430 million and continuing to lead the team on all ongoing real estate matters for new owners Patrizia/Oaktree in relation to the 160 occupier estate
- Year qualified: 2005
- The College of Law (now The University of Law), Chester – Legal Practice Course
- The University of Cambridge, Selwyn College – Law