Rosalind is a Commercial Disputes associate in our London office. Rosalind has experience in a wide variety of complex, high value disputes including product safety and disputes, contractual claims, tech disputes, and procurement challenges.
Her experience includes:
- Acting for a global manufacturer of electronic components defending a multi-million pound product liability claim brought against it by a number of claimants in the same corporate group, in relation to the supply of allegedly defective components supplied and used in units sold to third-party original equipment manufacturers.
- Providing advice to various clients in the Retail and Consumer sector regarding investigations into product safety and possible product or component failures.
- Providing advice to a UK-based specialist manufacturer regarding investigations into product safety, supply chain, customer challenges and contractual claims.
- Acting for a private equity investor in a multi-million breach of warranty dispute in relation to the sale of a biomass renewable energy plant.
- Acting for a major consumer retail organisation regarding a failed IT implementation programme.