Sylvie is Counsel in France in our Real Estate division and is an experienced real estate practitioner with over 11 years' experience in the sector.
Sylvie has strong experience acting for developers, investors, banks, and end users of development projects. She also regularly manages real estate projects pertaining to Data Centre.
Her experience extends to the full development process complex JV arrangements and unpicking those difficult sites with solutions that work for investors.
Sylvie's recent experience includes:
- advising Equinix on the sale of a datacenter in Saint-Denis (93) through an Off-Plan Sale for 120 M€
- advising Equinix on the purchase of a datacenter in Saint-Denis (93) from Digital Realty for 190 M€
- advising an Irish fund for the sale of a building « Huit Douze sur Parc » in Maisons-Alfort (94)
- advising Gramercy Europe for the acquisition of a French logistics portfolio for 175M€
- advising a listed Hong Kong investor on the acquisition of Hotel Marriott Champs-Elysées (Paris) for 344 M€ and advising on the refinancing of the Hotel
- advising Red Hat France for renting of premises in La Defense Plaza (92) (2,500 sqm of offices)
- advising an investor listed on the NYSE for an off-plan logistics center of 90,000 sqm (north of France)
- advising a developer, on the negotiation of an “off-plan” lease related to a technical center leased to SNCF
- English (fluent)