Sylvie is Partner in France in our Real Estate division and is an experienced real estate practitioner with over 11 years' experience in the sector.
Sylvie has strong experience acting for developers, investors, banks, and end users of development projects. She also regularly manages real estate projects pertaining to Data Centre.
Her experience extends to the full development process complex JV arrangements and unpicking those difficult sites with solutions that work for investors.
Sylvie's recent experiences include:
- Advising one of the leaders in the datacenter sector on the sale of one of them in Saint-Denis (93) through a VEFA for €120M.
- Advising one of the leaders in the datacenter sector on the purchase of a datacenter in Saint-Denis (93) from a real estate investment fund for 190 M€
- Advising an Irish fund for the sale of a building « Huit Douze sur Parc » in Maisons-Alfort (94)
- Advising a Real Estate Investment Fund Manager for the acquisition of a French logistics portfolio for 175M€
- Advising a listed Hong Kong investor on the acquisition of a luxury Hotel (Paris) for 344 M€ and advising on the refinancing of the Hotel
- Advising a provider of open source cloud solutions for renting of premises in La Defense Plaza (92) (2,500 sqm of offices)
- Advising an investor listed on the NYSE for an off-plan logistics center of 90,000 sqm (north of France)
- Advising a developer, on the negotiation of an “off-plan” lease related to a technical centre from a railway company