Jenny is a corporate associate with a wide range of experience working for both publicly listed and large private companies in a number of different sectors. Jenny has previously spent time on secondment at EDF Energy, RBS and most recently British American Tobacco.
Jenny's experience extends to advising on private acquisition processes, investments involving complex JV arrangements as well as public company takeovers. During her time on secondment, Jenny has also been responsible for managing a number of different internal stakeholders and co-ordinating corporate governance processes.
Jenny's recent experience includes:
- Acting for Foresight Group on the sale of its smart metering business to Arcus Infrastructure.
- Advising HarperCollins on its acquisition of Egmont's childrens' books business in the UK, Germany and Poland.
- Acting for Associated British Foods on its acquisition of a herd management business.
- Acting for BAT South Africa on the acquisition of vaping retailer Twisp in South Africa.
- Acting for Safecharge plc on its Takeover by Nuvei Corporation.