Before joining Addleshaw Goddard, Blandine has been an associate with K&L Gates (6 years).
Blandine is a managing associate in our Paris office, who acts for French and international clients on a wide range of real estate matters, including real estate investment, transactions and acquisitions, leases, construction and property development, and real estate disputes.
- Advising a real estate investment fund company on the acquisition of a logistics assets portfolio from a second property investment manager (175M€)
- Advising a data centre company regarding the purchase of a datacenter located in Saint-Denis, France from a company dedicated to data centre management (190M€)
- Advising , a listed Hong Kong investor, on the acquisition of a luxury hotel in Paris, France (344M€)
- Advising a Canadian power generation company regarding the acquisition of major wind farm from a company dedicated to the management of energy generation a activities (306M€)
- Advising a Group based in the UAE on the acquisition of supermarket ongoing businesses in France
- University of Paris II Panthéon Assas - Master Degree in Civil Law (2011)
- University of Paris II Panthéon Assas – Post-Master Degree in Real Estate and Construction Law (2012)
- French (native)
- English (fluent)
- Blandine Bourelle has been ranked by Best Lawyers (edition 2022) in the following category: "The Best Lawyers in France: Ones To Watch" for real estate