Blandine is a managing associate in our Paris office.
She acts for French and international clients on a wide range of real estate matters (both transactional and contentious), including real estate investments, real estate transactions and acquisitions, property management, leases (and in particular commercial leases), construction and property development, and related issues.
Since the 2022 edition, Blandine has been ranked by Best Lawyers in the following category: "The Best Lawyers in France: Ones To Watch" for her expertise in Real Estate Law.
- Advising a real estate investment fund company on the acquisition of a logistics assets portfolio from a second property investment manager (175M€)
- Advising a data centre company regarding the purchase of a datacenter located in Saint-Denis, France from a company dedicated to data centre management (190M€)
- Advising , a listed Hong Kong investor, on the acquisition of a luxury hotel in Paris, France (344M€)
- Advising a Canadian power generation company regarding the acquisition of major wind farm from a company dedicated to the management of energy generation a activities (306M€)
- Advising a Group based in the UAE on the acquisition of supermarket ongoing businesses in France
- University of Paris II Panthéon Assas - Master Degree in Civil Law (2011)
- University of Paris II Panthéon Assas – Post-Master Degree in Real Estate and Construction Law (2012)
- French (native)
- English (fluent)
- Blandine Bourelle has been ranked by Best Lawyers (editions 2022, 2023, 2024) in the following category: "The Best Lawyers in France: Ones To Watch" for real estate