Lucie advises a wide range of clients in all aspects of corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions (both public and private) and equity capital markets. Lucie has a wide range of experience advising public and private companies on acquisitions, disposals, corporate reorganisations and general corporate governance. She has acted for clients of varying sizes and from a broad range of industry sectors, whether based locally or cross-border. Having completed client secondments in both the sports and retail consumer sectors, she can quickly appreciate what is important to a client. Lucie has particular expertise in the healthcare, life sciences and retail sectors.
- Advised Yourgene Health plc, an international molecular diagnostics group, on numerous secondary fundraises
- Advised Peel Hunt LLP, as nominated and adviser and broker to specialist litigation financier, Manolete Partners plc, on its IPO on AIM
- Advised Inflexion on its £45m investment into Mountain Warehouse, an outdoor clothing and equipment retailer
- Advised Kerridge Commercial Systems Group on its recommended takeover of Electronic Data Processing plc, a SaaS business for the trade, wholesale and distribution sectors
- Advised Zeus Capital, in its role as nominated adviser and broker to AIM listed online fashion retailer, Boohoo, on Boohoo's £197m secondary fundraise