In the beginning of December, we gave a market round-up which delved into the impact of COVID-19 and Brexit, and the future state of the market.
- What is the outlook for the UK hotels sector?
- What is the appetite for investment and funding?
- UK Hoteliers: a challenging year – what next?
- Other challenges and opportunities? Brexit, disruptors, sustainability and more.
- David Bailey - Consultant Senior Advisor to CBRE Hotels and Brand Ambassador, HotStats and advisor to private clients
- Elizabeth Davies - Head of Real Estate Finance – Hotels, HSBC UK Bank plc
- Tony O'brien - UK Development Director, Travelodge
- Nadia Milligan - Associate General Counsel, Sonder and member of Energy & Environment Alliance Advisory Board