Join us as for the first of our three-part webinar series looking at the impact of Covid-19 on the Real Estate Sector.
In this webinar, :
We will be joining with Savills to give you a brief market overview and answering the 'most asked questions' from Addleshaw Goddard's clients in the following subsectors: Housing, Student Accommodation and Senior Living.
Topics we will be covering
- Rent collections and reductions – a new dynamic?
- Funding agreements – MAC clauses and the new norm.
- Delayed development and rental payments – where are funder returns?
- New space arrangements - communal areas, outside space, and permitted development rights?
- Next term – what will happen?
- Demographic shifts – the impact of declining overseas students.
- A-levels – the impact of a year's deferral?
- Risk mitigation – coping with the unprecedented on and off-site.
- The new outlook – what has already changed?
- Staying attractive – where will new investment come from?
12:30 - 13:15
Book your place
For more information about this webinar and to reserve your place, please complete this form. Please feel free to forward to any of your colleagues who may be interested in attending.