The recording of the session is now available!
This session covered issues that you may be facing now – or could well need to deal with very shortly – and how you can best address them.
At this session we will provide you with an overview of the key trends/issues that we have recently seen and dealt with in this area and share with you our practical tips, so that you can better protect your position and control your level of risk.
This session will include worked examples based on our experience of frequently encountered scenarios.
We covered issues such as:
- the lack of agreed/signed contractual documents;
- disputes concerning the ownership/use of software (including employee claims);
- threats by software providers to turn off business critical software;
- software under licensing claims; and
- audit requests and common pitfalls.
Access the recording and the presentation slides below:
Software & IP Disputes Webinar: Presentation Slides
Click here to download
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Partner, Head of Commercial Disputes and Co-Head of Healthcare Sector
Partner, Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property
Legal Director, Dispute Resolution Manchester, UKView profile
Associate, Commercial Disputes