We have extensive experience in our team advising both operators and their customers in connection with freight, ports and terminals.
Our expertise and breadth means our team regularly supports clients on all requirements ranging from the ‘every day’ through to their very largest projects. We regularly advise on projects including:
- mergers and acquisitions
- joint ventures
- real estate development
- infrastructure, harbour order and land consenting advice
- landlord and tenant
- construction and planning
- environmental and security regulation
- energy generation, storage and distribution
- operating concessions
- commercial contracts with suppliers and customers
- compliance (including sanctions, governance and bribery)
OUR PORTS TEAM
Our ports team comprises of specialist lawyers with specific experience of regularly advising clients in the ports sector. We operate as a single team globally so as to bring market insight and best practice from other jurisdictions; and include the former GC of International Container Terminal Services, Inc. (ICTSI), which operates more than 28 terminals in 22 countries.
We understand the Ports sector. We bring that knowledge when working with our clients’ teams and shaping our advice.
Latest Thought Leadership