Transport is evolving, driven by the need for more sustainable, energy efficient modes and the application of IoT, Big Data and Connectivity.
Concepts like MaaS, Smart Cities, Connected Infrastructure, and the Passenger Experience are all central to transport sector growth, and are becoming part of business as usual for key stakeholders.
Our transport technology expertise combines a deep understanding of commercial and regulatory issues across transport modes with market leading experience in developing areas of transport technology, from MaaS contracts and Electric and Autonomous vehicle projects to drone service agreements.
We support a wide range of public and private sector transport clients with transport technology matters including start-up mobility companies through our accelerator AG Integrate and large industry wide electrification, connectivity and open data projects.
Our Transport Technology experience includes:
- Electric Vehicles (EVs) and Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CAVS)
- New transport modes including drones
- Alternative Power
- EV and CAV infrastructure and planning
- 5G and transport communications (vehicle and infrastructure connectivity)
- MaaS contracts and Journey Planning/mobility apps
- Open loop contracts and payment and ticketing solutions
- Fleet Management and Maintenance
- Security and Safety in transport including cyber security
- Live passenger data collection