Our International Transport Sector teams are experts in the delivery and financing of global infrastructure schemes.
We work across all elements of economic infrastructure and manufacturing and the financing of rolling stock and related systems. Our clients rely on us to provide seamless advice from initial project financing through to project delivery across all modes of international transport including: rail, light rail, metro, highways, bridges, and tunnels. Our strong track record includes advising on key projects across:
- Rail Infrastructure
- Rail Regulation
- Rolling stock manufacture, leasing and finance
- Freight infrastructure and operations
- Passenger operation and/or maintenance concessions
- Highways and road pricing
- Bus franchising, depots and vehicles
- Light rail schemes
- Power systems
- Communication systems
- Electric vehicles infrastructure
From the straight forward to the complex, operational and regulatory, we work with our clients to deliver their projects on time and on budget.
Infrastructure, Manufacturing & Finance Credentials: