Emily is a Managing Associate in our Construction, Energy and Infrastructure disputes team in London specialising in international arbitration, litigation and all forms of ADR. She has extensive experience advising both domestic and international clients from across the construction, energy and transport sectors in relation to complex disputes involving highly technical issues.
Prior to her recent return to London Emily was based in our Dubai office for four years where she worked on a number of high profile projects across the Middle East, with a particular focus on infrastructure projects.
- Advising one of Europe's largest contractors in relation to a technically complex dispute arising out of the design and construction of a guided busway
- Acting for one of the world's largest consultants in consolidated multi-million dollar ICC arbitration proceedings relating to a major infrastructure project in Qatar
- Acting for an international joint-venture engaged as main contractor on a USD1.25 billion race course project in Dubai in relation to DIAC arbitration proceedings brought by a Chinese sub-contractor
- Acting for a main contractor in a DIAC arbitration regarding claims against a UAE based developer for extensions of time and delay costs exceeding USD20 million
- Acting for Qatari consultants in a London-seated ICC arbitration against a Turkish contractor in relation to a road infrastructure project