Sophie is a Senior Manager leading the legal technology consulting pillar in our Innovation & Legal Technology team.
Sophie helps clients to drive digital transformation and optimise their own legal functions through the use of legal technology. Sophie is also a qualified commercial solicitor with experience of specialising in advising on commercial, IT, IP and outsourcing contracts and spent six months on secondment at global FTSE 250 luxury lifestyle brand. In May 2021, Sophie returned from a nine-month international secondment to our Hong Kong Office. During the secondment, Sophie worked closely with the Corporate Finance team and developed experience of a range of corporate finance matters from venture capital / private equity to M&A. During her international secondment she contributed to the British Chamber of Commerce call for comments for draft amendments to Chinese Patent Law.
Sophie is also aligned to our retail sector group and co-leads the Retail & Consumer Network.
Sophie's recent experience includes advising:
- on and drafting a precedent wholesale retail agreement and trademark licence;
- drafting influencer terms and conditions for a digital marketing agency;
- on the compliance of advertisements with the CAP Code and the use of Social Media for marketing for a FTSE 250 Company;
- on, and drafting, terms and conditions for the supply of goods and services;
- an international airline on the outsourcing of its customer contact centres and an associated IT integration;
- a consortium of Banks on the outsourcing of a new cash management solution; and
- and supporting various due diligence processes in relation to commercial, IT and IP aspects.
- Professional Memberships
- Society for Computers and Law