Sophie is an Associate in the corporate and commercial division of Addleshaw Goddard and advises on commercial, IT and outsourcing contracts. Sophie spent six months on secondment at a FTSE 250 luxury lifestyle brand and is an active member of Addleshaw Goddard's Retail & Consumer Sector Group.
Sophie's recent experience includes advising:
- on and drafting a precedent wholesale retail agreement and trademark licence;
- drafting influencer terms and conditions for a digital marketing agency;
- on the compliance of advertisements with the CAP Code and the use of Social Media for marketing for a FTSE 250 Company;
- on, and drafting, terms and conditions for the supply of goods and services;
- an international airline on the outsourcing of its customer contact centres and an associated IT integration;
- a consortium of Banks on the outsourcing of a new cash management solution; and
- and supporting various due diligence processes in relation to commercial, IT and IP aspects.
- Professional Memberships
- Society for Computers and Law