Lauren is an associate in the Commercial Disputes team, based in Leeds. Lauren has experience acting in a variety of complex, high value disputes across a number of sectors including breach of contract claims, claims arising from the sale/purchase of businesses and shareholder disputes.
Lauren is accustomed to proceedings both before the Courts and resolving disputes by alternative means.
Lauren's experience includes:
- acting for companies in connection with a dispute pursuant to a share purchase agreement
- advising large retailers on various supplier, third-party and breach of contract disputes
- advising a company regarding a breach of a technology contract
- advising companies regarding disputes arising out of energy contracts
- acting for companies in relation to disputes with various parties regarding trades and contracts for difference
- acting for a company in a case involving complex issues of confidentiality, arising from a dispute over the value of shares in an English company in the context of foreign proceedings
- acting for a pharmaceutical wholesaler in respect of claims by a pharmacy group concerning alleged unpaid discounts and rebates