Vinay is an associate in Addleshaw Goddard's Corporate Finance team. He regularly advises on a broad range of corporate matters including both public and private mergers and acquisitions, as well as advising both issuers and investment banks on IPOs and secondary fundraisings on AIM and the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.
Vinay was recently seconded to J.P. Morgan and is a key member of Addleshaw Goddard's India Business Group.
Vinay's transactional experience includes advising:
- Rothermere Continuation on the £3.1bn reorganisation and related takeover of Daily Mail and General Trust plc
- Sanne Group plc on its £1.5bn takeover by the Apex Group
- IMImobile plc on a £543m recommended offer from Cisco Systems, Inc
- A&J Mucklow Group plc on the £415m recommended offer from LondonMetric Property plc
- Nordisk Games A/S in relation to its investment in Supermassive Games Limited
- Terra Firma on the acquisition of Kier Living (Tilia Homes)
- Raymond James Financial International Limited, as financial adviser to Raymond James UK Wealth Management Holdings Limited, on a £279m recommended takeover offer for Main Market listed Charles Stanley Group plc
- Liberum Capital Limited, as nominated adviser and sole bookrunner, on the £120m IPO of SourceBio International plc on AIM