Vinay is an associate in Addleshaw Goddard's Corporate Finance team, having trained at Addleshaw Goddard and qualified in March 2020.
He advises on a broad range of corporate matters including both public and private mergers and acquisitions, as well as advising both issuers and investment banks on IPOs and secondary fundraisings on AIM and the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange. Vinay has also advised private equity clients.
Vinay is a key member of Addleshaw Goddard's India Business Group.
Vinay's transactional experience includes advising:
- A&J Mucklow Group plc on the £415m recommended offer from LondonMetric Property plc
- Liberum Capital Limited as nominated adviser and broker on the £120m IPO of SourceBio International plc on AIM
- Mobeus Equity Partners and the management team of Access IS on their sale to Assa Abloy
- a private equity house on their investment in a dental group
- Peel Hunt as sole broker on the £17.6m placing of equity securities in Eurocell Plc on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange