Charlotte is an Associate in the Investment Management Group (IMG). Prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard, Charlotte worked as a Funds Paralegal at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP.
Charlotte has a broad range of corporate and funds experience and has advised on corporate real estate agreements, buy-side and sell-side corporate transactions specialising in corporate real estate, as well as corporate structuring, joint ventures and development projects. Charlotte has also acted for both fund managers and investors on investments, fund raisings and GP-side secondary portfolio transactions.
Her experience includes advising:
- Aviva on its joint venture with Allianz to develop two significant City development sites, with a GDV in excess of £500 million;
- British Land on its acquisition of Thurrock Retail Park and disposal of several office and retail sites, including Yalding House, Woodfields Retail Park and Beaumont Leys Shopping Centre;
- DIF Capital Partners on its acquisition of a 90% stake in the Goldsmiths, University of London, student accommodation PPP;
- Angelo Gordon on the acquisition of Telford Homes (Alperton) Limited, which holds the property known as Alperton Bus Garage, Ealing Road, Wembley HA0 4LL;
- Dandara's staged disposal to ECE of a build to rent portfolio comprising over 2,000 units across three developments in Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester;
- Singapore Press Holdings on its £448 million acquisition of the Student Castle business which included seven purpose built student accommodation schemes in the United Kingdom consisting of five stabilised assets and two development sites which together comprise a total of 2,383 beds; and
- British Land on the sale of Vicinitee Limited, which includes British Land’s property management software, to Equiem Services Ltd.