Martin is a real estate associate with over 10 years' experience. He has acted on a wide range of transactions including numerous lease, development and finance transactions.
Martin is well versed in all aspects of conveyancing and works efficiently to enable transactions to proceed promptly and without fuss. He has developed a keen eye for detail and an ability to advise on complex legal issues in a manner that is concise and straightforward.
Martin also works in our housing sub-sector team.
Martin's recent experience includes:
- Assisting with investment acquisitions including a recent £100+ million acquisition of a fully-let mixed-use building in Edinburgh city centre and a £30+ million acquisition of an Edinburgh city centre office building
- Acting in the £12.3 million disposal of a let retail premises on Princes Street, Edinburgh
- Acting for a housing developer in relation to site acquisition of a number of housing schemes in Fife
- Advising on the acquisition of a housing development site in Edinburgh with planning consent for conversion of existing buildings to residential and construction of new residential units
- Assisting a care homes operator with the acquisition of a number of care homes in Scotland
- Advising a telecoms operator in connection with electronic communications code agreements for their telecoms infrastructure in Scotland including both new and existing agreements.
- Professional Membership
- Law Society of Scotland