Lauren is a Legal Director in the Finance and Projects Division, who focuses her practice on asset-based lending, banking and debt finance matters. Her wealth of experience includes the provision of advice on all aspects of cross-border and domestic transactions to lenders, agents leading syndications and corporate borrowers. In addition to the provision of advice at the start of a transaction, Lauren often undertakes ongoing portfolio work and has experience of guiding all parties through the process of terminating a transaction, both through re-financings and restructurings. Lauren's experience includes:
- advising a leading delivery business on the refinancing of its working capital facilities including working with both the client and their proposed financier to ensure that the legal documents contained sufficient security for the financier while retaining the flexibility required to allow the company to operate its business and an ESG element.
- acting as English counsel to a US-based lender relation to the provision of borrowing base facilities to a global manufacturing group across four jurisdictions
- leading a team acting for an independent lender on the provision of receivables financing in England and the United States of America
- acting for a US based lender on the provision of a receivables purchase facility across six jurisdictions
- acting for an independent lender in providing secondary finance behind a senior and receivables purchase facilities, including structuring of inter-lender arrangements to ensure that the requirements of all lenders were met
- acting for a syndicate of independent lenders on the provision of asset based lending facilities to a national drinks manufacturer