Lauren is a Managing Associate in the finance and projects division, who focuses her practice on asset-based lending, banking and debt finance matters. Her experience includes the provision of advice on all aspects of cross-border and domestic transactions to lenders, administrative parties and corporate borrowers. In addition to the provision of advice at the start of a transaction, Lauren often undertakes ongoing portfolio work and has experience of guiding all parties through the process of terminating a transaction, both through re-financings and restructurings.
- Acting for a syndicate of lenders in relation to the provision of facilities to a major stationary supplier in England and Ireland following a restructure of the group and existing debt
- Acting as English legal counsel to Leumi ABL Limited on the provision of receivables finance facilities to a recruitment group on a cross-border basis across Europe and the United States of America
- Advising PNC Bank, National Association on the English law aspects of the financing provided to Napsbury to facilitate the acquisition of the Bond International Software Group and the Tempbuddy Group, as well as to provide working capital facilities for the group on an ongoing basis
- Forming part of the team acting for PNC Business Credit, as agent and arranger, of £150m syndicated ABL financing facilities to British Steel to finance the acquisition of the former
Featured in the June 2017 Secured Lender Magazine's Women in Commercial Finance issue in the article "Leading the way: profiles of ground-breaking industry leaders"
- Hull University/University of Antwerp – LLM Law/International Law 1998-2002
- LPC, College of York 2002-2003
- Year qualified: 2006