Beth is an Associate in the Manchester Corporate team. Beth trained and qualified at Addleshaw Goddard, completing seats in Corporate Finance, Finance, Restructuring and Tax. Beth has a broad practice including advising on mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions, as well as providing general corporate advice.
Beth's recent experience includes:
- Advising CBPE Capital on its investment in ETL Systems, a global designer and manufacturer of leading radio frequency distribution equipment used in the ground segment of the satellite communications market.
- Advising Literacy Capital on its recent investments, including its investment into Ashleigh and Burwood Limited, a supplier of candles and fragrance products.
- Advising the founders and executive team of utility services specialist OCU Group (owner of O'Connor Utilities and Instalcom) on the sale to Triton Partners and related reinvestment.
- Advising Foresight, the founders and the executive team on the sale of DA Languages Ltd to IK Partners and the related reinvestment.
- Durham University – Bachelor's Degree – History (2016)
- BPP Law School (Manchester) – GDL (2017)
- BPP Law School (Manchester) – LPC (2019)