Becky is a corporate associate with experience in advising clients on a broad range of private and public mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, group reorganisations and general corporate advisory matters.
A sample of the deals she has advised on are below:
- acting for the Co-operative Group on the disposal of its petrol filling station business and associated convenience retail outlets to Asda Stores Limited
- acting for the LADbible group on LBG Media plc's IPO on AIM and the related placing of new and existing shares
- acting MSQ Partners Ltd on the acquisition of Elmwood Design Holdings Limited
- acting for the sponsors and underwriters to Hammerson plc on its rights issue and Class 1 disposal
- acting for Comcast Corporation on its competitive takeover of Sky plc