Zaema is an Associate within our Corporate division based in our Glasgow office. She has experience advising private investors, SMEs and large multi-national corporates across a variety of sectors. She advises on a broad range of matters, including private equity investments, mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations, joint ventures and general corporate governance.
Her recent experience includes:
- advising Europa on the £143m disposal The Lark
- advising Antibody Analytics in relation to the growth capital investment in the company by North Edge;
- advising Lloyds Pharmacy Group on the divestment of their Scottish portfolio
- acting in the sale of Candidate ID to US acquirer, iCIMS
- advising GENinCode plc on its acquisition of Abcodia and its Risk of Ovarian Cancer Algorithm (ROCA) test and technology
- French - Professional