Anthony specialises in energy, transport and infrastructure projects. He holds a master's degree from the University of Nottingham in International Commercial Law, where he focused on Competition and Public Procurement Law. Anthony has recently returned from a 6-month secondment to the global utilities company, ENGIE.
Anthony's experience includes:
- Advising on ENGIE on various commercial and regulatory matters during a six-month secondment to the company's Energy Solutions division.
- Advising Femern A/S (a subsidiary of the Danish Ministry of Transport) on the procurement of a 19km road/rail immersed tunnel between Denmark and Germany (a circa €6bn project), including spending around 8 months on secondment to the client in Copenhagen.
- Advising a big 6 energy company on its UK smart meter roll-out programme (SMETS1 and SMETS 2).
- Advising SGN on its Gas to the West project, comprising a new gas pipeline in the West of Northern Ireland.
- Advising Equitix on the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of a biomass project company.
- Advising Equitix on the acquisition of 4 operational solar projects totalling 20MW from Renesola.
- Advising Peel Energy on the construction/project finance elements of the Frodsham and Sheerness wind farm projects (with a total installed capacity of more than 50MW).
- Advising Hitachi Rail Europe on its successful bid to supply a new fleet of bi-mode AT300 trains to First Great Western (now Great Western Railway) on the West of England routes (total deal value of £360m).
- Advising the Roads and Transport Authority of the Dubai Government on its competition process to outsource bus operations in Dubai.
- Advising Merseytravel on its bus voluntary partnership agreement with Arriva and Stagecoach.
- Advising Metroline Travel Limited in connection with Metroline Rail Limited's bid for the London Overground operating concession.
- Advising KCOM on its disposal of its dark fibre network assets to CityFibre for £90m.
- Nottingham Law School – Corporate Bespoke LPC
- University of Nottingham - LLM International Commercial Law
- University of Swansea – Law and German (with intercalary year at the University of Mannheim, Germany)