Bryony is an Associate in the Employment Team based at our Leeds office. Bryony joined Addleshaw Goddard as a Paralegal in October 2018 and went on to complete her training contract at the firm before re-joining the Employment team as an Associate in March 2021.
Bryony advises on all aspects of employment law and has experience in dealing with both contentious and non-contentious matters:
- advising on and managing employment tribunal claims, including unfair dismissal, discrimination and wrongful dismissal claims
- drafting employment contracts, directors' and senior executives' service agreements, restrictive covenants, policies and handbooks
- advising on settlement negotiations, negotiating and drafting settlement agreements
- handling issues with employee misconduct, absence management and other day-to-day HR queries
- providing support to corporate clients in relation to the employment implications of proposed transactions as part of due diligence exercises, including share, business/assets and property transactions.
- Professional Memberships
- Employment Lawyers Association