Lucy is a corporate associate based in our Manchester office. She has a broad range of experience in the corporate sector including advising on mergers and acquisitions, disposals and group reorganisations.
Lucy completed her training contract at DWF and qualified in September 2020. She worked as a corporate solicitor at CG Professional for just under 2 years before joining Addleshaw Goddard as an associate in May 2022.
An example of some of Lucy's experience is set out below:
- Acting on behalf of the shareholders of a large technology services business on a disposal to a multinational buyer.
- Acting on behalf of a large portfolio management company on numerous acquisitions.
- Acting on behalf of the shareholders of an international supply company in a group reorganisation.
- Acting on behalf of the shareholders on the investment into their company by a private equity investor.
- Lancaster University – Psychology BSc (2014)
- University of Law, London – GDL (2015)
- University of Law, Chester – LPC MSc (2016)