Based in Scotland, David is Scottish qualified however divides his time evenly between both Scottish and English work. He is looking to dual qualify in the near future to further cement his position and ability to advise clients' both north and south of the border. David qualified in September 2019 and has worked with a range of clients' across most areas of real estate. Recently he has been particularly busy acting for both Landlord and Tenant in the retail and office space sector. He has a keen interest in expanding his breadth of knowledge to cover further sectors of real estate to include real estate finance, investment and development.
Recent work includes:
- Acting for BT Plc on the sale and leaseback of BT Centre, London in a deal worth circa £100M
- Ongoing work for a multi-national timber supplier covering sales, acquisitions and lease re-gears across its portfolio
- Acting for a property investment company in the purchase of a large office block in Dundee with rental income of circa £500k per year
- Ongoing work with a shopping centre client covering the day-to-day management of the multiple units at the shopping centre
- Ongoing work with a client who specialises in the disposal of surplus property and leases.