Hannah is an Associate in the Global Investigations team.
Hannah has experience in advising individuals, corporates and financial institutions in criminal and regulatory investigations including those involving bribery and corruption, money laundering and fraud. She has experience in assisting clients with internal investigations, as well as investigations and prosecutions by the UK authorities, including the Serious Fraud Office, Financial Conduct Authority, Insolvency Service, HMRC and Payment Systems Regulator.
- Advising Güralp Systems Limited ("GSL") in relation to a criminal investigation conducted by the Serious Fraud Office which was resolved by way of a Deferred Prosecution Agreement.
- Acting for a former CEO of a former FTSE 250 company in relation to investigations by the Insolvency Service and Financial Conduct Authority.
- Acting for a FTSE 250 company in relation to a HMRC investigation, involving foreign jurisdictions and alleged money laundering.
- Advising a FTSE 250 company in the retail and consumer sector on the design and implementation of appropriate anti-bribery and corruption compliance procedures.
- Assisting with an internal investigation into a company in connection with allegations of fraud committed by employees.
- Professional Memberships
- Financial Services Lawyers Association