Sarah specialises in real estate dispute resolution. She has been a member of the Real Estate Disputes team at Addleshaw Goddard LLP since 2011. Sarah is particularly experienced in all aspects of landlord and tenant dispute resolution, acting for both landlord and tenant clients. As well as advising on landlord and tenant related issues, Sarah also advises clients in relation to insolvency related property disputes, trespass and possession claims, adverse possession and on matters involving the Electronic Communications Code.
- Sarah acts for a variety of institutional landlords with vast property portfolios, advising on issues such as 1954 Act lease renewals, landlord remedies following tenant's breach of lease, arrears and service charge disputes, tenant insolvency issues, dilapidations claims and alienation issues.
- Sarah acts for several retail occupiers with vast property portfolios. In addition to requiring an in depth knowledge of the relevant law, this requires Sarah to understand her clients' businesses in circumstances where their property portfolio is secondary to their primary business.
- Sarah has acted for several landlord clients in relation to possession proceedings/trespasser actions. Along with other members of the department the team are considered to be one of the leading outfits in the Country in relation to the removal of trespassers from commercial property, working closely with Enforcement Agents nationwide.
- Sarah has also advised clients on matters involving the Electronic Communications Code, in particular acting for site providers in relation to their ability to terminate Code Rights.
- Sarah frequently advises clients on the impact Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs) have on client's property portfolios.
- Professional Memberships
- Member of the Property Litigation Association