Jagdip is a Legal Director in AG's Private Funds group. He has more than 16 years of private funds experience and advises sponsors on the set up, marketing and negotiation of funds across private equity, real estate, infrastructure and credit sectors as well as advising investors on their investments in funds, managed accounts and co-investment opportunities.
Jagdip has also spent time in-house supporting the private equity business of a global asset manager as well as on client secondments at real estate managers and offers a different perspective when it comes to advising clients.
Recent and notable experience includes:
- advising New Forests on the structuring, launch and negotiation of the African Forestry Impact Platform, US$500m commercial forestry fund, investing in commercial forestry assets across Africa and cornerstoned by British International Investment, Norfund and Finnfund
- advising Bridges Fund Management Limited on the structuring, establishment and negotiation of a co-investment vehicle to facilitate the acquisition of Evora Global, a specialist ESG real estate consultancy.
- advising a sponsor on the structuring and establishment of a fund targeting €750m to invest in the transition to net zero carbon
- advising a sponsor on the structuring, establishment and negotiation of a mid-life co-investment vehicle to fund the purchase of a portfolio of student accommodation assets
- advising the private equity business of a global asset manager on the establishment of a fund of funds, an Italian focussed private equity fund and a segregated mandate structured as a co-investment club for a consortium of Dutch Pension funds looking to invest in private equity co-investment opportunities across Europe*
- advising Legal & General Real Assets on the structuring and launch of the Legal & General UK Build to Rent Fund*
*reflects experience whilst working in previous roles