Monica has strong relationships across the restructuring market, particularly amongst clearing banks and insolvency practitioners having worked at Addleshaw Goddard for over 14 years. She undertook a secondment to HSBC Bank and is a key account manager for this relationship at the firm. Monica has worked on several high profile real estate work outs and loan portfolio sales in recent years. In addition to this, she has a vast amount of experience with contingency planning/advisory work and dealing with all aspects of receiverships, administrations and administrative receiverships.
- Contingency planning and advisory work for financial institutions
- Leading on loan portfolio sale transactions
- Acting in respect of Real Estate transactions for receivers and administrators
- Acting in respect of potential claims against directors
- Advising insolvency practitioners post-appointment in all aspects of formal insolvencies
Monica has also been instrumental in developing and rolling out an initiative to train members of our transactional services team to work with the Business Support and Restructuring Group to offer flexible and innovative pricing and delivery options to meet the needs of our clients.
- The College of Law, York (now The University of Law)
- Newcastle University - LLB