Monica has significant experience advising various financial institutions, insolvency practitioners and receivers in relation to restructuring, contingency planning and enforcement. Monica has also been instrumental in developing an initiative to train members of our transactional services team to work with the Restructuring Group to offer flexible and innovative pricing and delivery options to meet the needs of our clients.
- Contingency planning and advisory work for a GCC financial institution in relation to a significant real estate asset in the UK
- Successfully advising a bank in respect of debt due from a high profile borrower in dispute over whether a settlement had previously been agreed
- Acting for a purchaser of aircraft from receivership
- Acting for administrators regarding the sale and purchase of business and assets of an alloy production company including subsidiary company and assets based in Bosnia
- Acting for administrators selling a portfolio of real estate to recover significant intercompany debts due to administration companies
- Acting for a bank in relation to a number of high net worth individual customers and advising on specific issues regarding possession, regulated mortgage contracts and dealing with foreign corporate vehicles
- Advising a senior lender in respect of a syndicated lending structure, priorities and the options for a mezzanine lender to purchase debt