Katrina has recently joined Addleshaw Goddard as an Associate in Real Estate after completing her traineeship and gaining post-qualification experience at a law firm in Ayrshire, Scotland. Katrina's traineeship had a strong emphasis on commercial and rural property matters.
Katrina acts on transactional property matters, with a particular focus on acting for landlords and tenants in the office space and retail sectors. Katrina has experience working on a wide range of property transactions for various clients and across different sectors, including acquisitions and disposals of commercial and residential property, commercial leasing for landlords and tenants, and property finance.
Recent notable experience includes:
- Acting for a property investment company in the refinance of a large mixed use real estate portfolio
- Acting for both landlords and tenants in respect of all lease management
- Acting for a private individual in the purchase of a farm
- Acting for a property development company in the disposal of single, redeveloped residential properties
- Acting in the disposal of a large mixed used real estate portfolio for a property investment company