Susannah qualified into Addleshaw Goddard's Commercial Contracts team in March 2020, having trained at the firm. Susannah advises on a range of commercial matters, including: terms and conditions, commercial sponsorship and partnership agreements, technology, outsourcing and goods and services contracts as well as ASA marketing rules compliance. Susannah also spent six months on secondment in the commercial team at an international airline.
Susannah has recently advised on:
- insurance distribution agreements for a FTSE 100 bank in relation to their home, travel and business insurance offerings
- the compliance of advertisements with the ASA rules, CAP Code, for marketing materials of an international airline
- partnership and sports sponsorship agreements for an international airline
- a partnership agreement between two FTSE 100 banks for the development of a corporate card
- various due diligence processes in relation to commercial, IT and IP issues