Overview of biography and professional experience:
- Acting on a range of asset management matters for British Land to help it realise value from its portfolios, including dealing with high value/complex lettings at Meadowhall Shopping Centre.
- Acting for Standard Life on various matters including a forward purchase of North Chiswick Business Park, on the £70million sale of Enfield Shopping Centre (a multi-let shopping centre) to a German fund, on a forward-funding at SIG headquarters, Europa View, Sheffield Business Park and on a variety of asset management matters across various retail and industrial parks.
- Acting for Muse Developments Limited:
- in respect of the development at Leeds Logic, delivering industrial/warehouse space to a number of national occupiers (by way of forward purchases, funding and development agreements). Such scheme houses the largest warehouse ever delivered in Leeds; and
- on the c.£250m mixed use development scheme at Hucknall comprising residential and industrial phases. Work includes, sales of part of land to national housebuilders, transfer of the residential common parts, and occupier lettings of the business park.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of the property aspects of the sale of National Grid Plc's equity interest in its UK gas distribution business to Cadent Gas Limited (this included the transfer of 10,000 properties).
- Acting for a national retailer across its portfolio dealing with a number of disposals, surrenders and leasehold acquisitions and investment portfolio lettings.