Raj is an Associate specialising in energy, transport and renewables projects. He acts on a range of matters ranging from energy regulation to rail related development projects to corporate M&A.
Raj's experience includes advising:
- Sainsbury's on its agreement with GE Current to provide LED lighting across the Sainsbury's and Argos estate.
- BP in relation to its re-entry into the solar market via a $200m investment into Lightsource Renewables Limited.
- Peel Energy on the construction/project finance elements of two wind farm projects (with a total installed capacity of more than 50MW and 8 MW respectively).
- Equitix on the acquisition and development of renewable energy projects, including district heating.
- London Luton Airport Limited on its procurement of a mass passenger transport system to transport passengers from Luton Airport Parkway station to the airport terminal.
- Department for Transport in respect of the West Midlands franchise competition.
- Transport for Greater Manchester in relation to their station devolution plan.
- Department of Work and Pensions on the Umbrella Agreement for the Work and Health Programme, estimated value of £554m, helping the long term unemployed and disabled back into work.
- Qualification – September 2016
- LPC, BBP University
- Law LLB – Staffordshire University