Having trained at Addleshaw Goddard, Laura joined the Construction & Engineering team in September 2021 as an Associate. Laura has gained experience advising on a range of contentious and non-contentious construction matters.
Laura's recent experience includes:
- Advising an NHS Foundation Trust in relation to existing defects at one of their hospital sites, with a particular focus on fire stopping. The Project Agreement entered into between the Trust and the contractor was entered into under the Government's Private Finance initiative.
- Advising a number of large national developers on the delivery of new developments and ongoing refurbishment of existing developments.
- Advising one of the UK's leading contractors regarding their position as sub-contractor in an adjudication that had commenced between the employer and contractor.
- Managing large suites of construction documents for numerous projects.
- Advising a client regarding the termination of multiple complex contracts and the associated risks, and in relation to an extension of time application.