Negotiating ISDA documentation for large investment bank and other sell side clients:
- Drafting and negotiating (i) the ISDA Master Agreement (typically 2002), (ii) credit support documentation (including standard CSAs, VM CSAs and IM CSDs), (iii) the European Cleared Derivatives Execution Agreements (CDEAs) and (iv) Repurchase and Securities Lending documentation (including GMRAs and GMSLAs);
- Negotiating with counterparties (typically Corporates, Hedge Funds, Pension Funds, OEICs, ICAVs and SICAVs) and liaise regularly with internal stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Sales, Credit, Trading, Margin Valuation Pricing) in order to obtain requisite approvals.
- Responsibility for execution stage, involving exhibiting a “paper trail” of approvals for all material deviations from in-house playbook positions.
- University of Manchester – Law LLB – 2012
- BPP Law School, Manchester - Legal Practice Course - 2013