Gabriella trained at a niche construction and engineering law firm, where she developed her expertise in construction dispute resolution. Gabriella joined Addleshaw Goddard's Construction team following qualification.
Gabriella has experience of adjudication, mediation and litigation, covering a wide range of disputes including contract formation, loss and expense, delays, extensions of time, variations, payment dispute and professional negligence claims for defects.
Since joining Addleshaw Goddard, Gabriella's particular focus has been on cladding / fire safety related claims against contractors, architects and fire engineers.
- Acting for Developers and hotel clients on various professional negligence claims in relation to cladding / fire safety defects with a combined value of over £50m.
- Advising Developers in relation to the HM Govt Private Sector ACM and Non-ACM Funds, whereby over £15m has been granted to our clients.
- Advising one of the UK's largest bakeries in relation to a high value dispute regarding power supply, which was successfully settled following mediation.
- Acting for a contractor in relation to an adjudication regarding repudiatory breach / termination of a £4m contract, whereby the adjudicator found in favour of our client and the unsuccessful party was liable for the adjudicator's fees.
- Acting for Universities in relation to delay and defects claims.
- Professional Memberships
- SCL Astra
- Junior Lawyers Division