With more than 20 years’ experience, François advises clients on labour issues and employment law. He represents and advises international clients in the frame of the implementation of redundancy schemes, dismissals, and negotiates with unions and the French labour authorities. He also drafted a global anti-harassment policy for an international group and designed the training sessions for the employees.
François regularly takes part in industry events as a speaker, including the AFJE (The French association of the in-house lawyers in France) webinar "Internal investigation: a new paradigma" with a large focus on labour's aspects.
- Advising an international group (line of business: health and hygiene products) for the implementation of a redundancy scheme in its French subsidiary. Coordination with others consultation procedures in Europe, negotiation with unions and the French labour authorities
- Advising an international group (line of business: tissues and wrapping) for the acquisition of a French company and the sell of two subsidiaries in accordance to the decision of the European commission regarding monopoly regulations (audit of the companies, negotiation with the expert of the works councils, with the unions, consultation of the works council)
- Internal investigations after whistleblowing in a French company of an international group (line of business: luxury products) concerning moral harassment (bullying) of a top manager, implementation of the dismissals and consultation of the works council, litigation before the labour court after the dismissals regarding the various aspects of the termination of the employment contract (including Stock option plan)
- Drafting a global anti-harassment policy for an international group (line of business: production of electronic components) , implementation of this global policy in the various jurisdiction of the group and design of training sessions for the employees
- Representing a French group (line of business: defence industry) before the labour courts the various cases linked to redundancy scheme
Le Figaro Décideurs "Ces entreprises qui recrutent malgré la crise", 22/03/2021
François Alambret talked about religion in the workplace during an interview in the "Smart Job" TV programme from B Smart, 14/04/2021.
See the online interview here >
François Alambret wrote an article for Gestion sociale magazine regarding a decision of the judges of the Court of Cassation that have once again ruled on the religious freedom of employees within the company, 26/04/2021
Read online here >
The Internal investigation in France: a new paradigm? Cécile Terret and François Alambret co-wrote an article on this topic for Option Droit & Affaires - view here >