As businesses adapt to a new working environment in 2022, the changes in workplace culture and new attitudes to work continue to challenge employers.
While the day-to-day employment issues businesses face remain as important as ever, employers also need to be able to adapt to the new employment landscape.
We will take stock of recent and future employment law developments to keep you on top of the latest changes and ready for future challenges, covering the latest developments on a number of topics including Covid-related issues, flexible working, holiday pay, employment status and fire and rehire.
- 08:30 - 09:00 Registration, breakfast and networking
- 09:00 - 10:30 New workplace, new challenges for HR in 2022 (including a 10 minute break)
- 10:30 - 11:00 Coffee and networking
Join us in-person in our UK offices for an opportunity to network with other industry professionals and discuss the latest issues with our team of employment lawyers:
- Wednesday 23 March 2022 (London)
- Wednesday 30 March 2022 (Leeds)
- Thursday 31 March 2022 (Manchester and Edinburgh)
Or join the session on Wednesday, 23 March 2022 virtually via Microsoft TeamsRegister