This session is designed to bring you up to speed on TUPE developments from the last 12 months.
We will also look ahead to what's on the horizon in this field. We will cover the following areas:
- When will TUPE apply to a share sale?
- How does TUPE apply in insolvency situations?
- Cross border transfers out of the UK: are the transferring employees redundant?
- Employee liability information: what information is covered?
- When will a gap in the provision of services defeat TUPE?
- What's on the horizon in 2018?
Wednesday, 21 February 2018
08:00 registration (breakfast provided) for a 08:30 start, finishing at 09:30
Addleshaw Goddard LLP, Milton Gate, 60 Chiswell Street, London EC1Y 4AGView map
Book your place
For more information about the event and to reserve your place, please email Renee Lofthouse. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to any of your colleagues who may be interested in attending.
There is no charge for this event.