It is always a pleasure when our achievements are recognised by industry awards and you can see a selection of the most recent below.
What really matters to us, though, is client satisfaction. The legal profession's most authoritative directories canvass clients and the wider market each year for their opinions on our own lawyers, as well those in our peer group, and once again we have performed with distinction.
The Legal 500
- 115 practice areas listed
- 40 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2021)
- 120+ individual lawyers singled out for recognition
- 16 new and improved rankings across London, Leeds & Manchester including; Energy & Infrastructure, Financial Services (contentious), Health and Safety, Hospitality & Leisure, International Arbitration, Property Litigation, Regulatory Investigations and Corporate Crime, Retail & Consumer, Corporate Restructuring, Personal Tax & Probate, Planning and Commercial Property
The Chambers Guide
- 38 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2019)
- Our lawyers in the UK, Asia and the Middle East are recognised in more than 40 different disciplines
- 162 AG lawyers are ranked across nearly 100 practice areas
Latest awards and achievements
Read more about AG's latest awards and achievements. You can filter by sector, practice area and year.
RefineClose Refine events Panel
Tap 'View Results' to apply the filters.
Addleshaw Goddard's 'knowledge and real expertise of legal tech' receives recognition at British Legal Awards
AG's creative approach to legal technology has once again received external recognition, taking home the 'Best Use of Technology' award at the British Legal Awards for its work developing a unique legal portal for Sainsbury's.