Our commitment: to reduce and where possible, eliminate our environmental impact
Progress so far includes:
– Reducing our carbon tonnage per employee by 80%
– Becoming ISO 14001 accredited for the firm's environmental
– Reducing our paper usage by 49% and disposable cup usage by 97%
We want to go even further by working towards achieving a Carbon Neutral Accreditation by 2024, working with suppliers to reduce their and our carbon footprint and ceasing, wherever possible, the use of plastics.
"The driving principle of our environmental programme is resource minimization by design. The climate emergency is a more existential long-term threat and even more complex challenge than COVID-19.
Resource efficiency and recycling are no longer enough. That is why we focus on fundamentally changing behaviours and processes to achieve carbon neutrality."
AG Environmental Report 2020
Read our report to find out:
– Our progress to date
– Our accreditation / memberships
– What's next: looking ahead and our environmental approach for 2020/2021