TORCHLIGHT is an interactive web-based solution which helps you keep track of future legal and regulatory developments in the financial services sector.
In today's highly complex regulatory environment, staying abreast and keeping informed of future legal and regulatory developments is top of the agenda for regulatory and risk management teams, in-house counsel and knowledge managers. This is why we have developed TORCHLIGHT, which tracks future legal and regulatory developments in the financial services sector; looking specifically at Retail Banks, Commercial Banks, Insurance, the Payments Sector and Wealth and Asset Management firms.
For each topic TORCHLIGHT provides a summary of the issue, a chronological list of update notes and a series of links to other relevant material. It also provides an assessment of materiality and timing.
Topics can be presented graphically or as individual entries, to help users understand the relative time and preparation impact of the issues. A customised update alert system is also provided.
Content is provided by a firm wide team of legal experts comprising specialist Professional Support Lawyers, Associates and Partners so that any comment/opinion is relevant and tailored.
Key features and benefits
- Simple, flexible and easy to use, web based service: Future regulatory and risk management information, presented graphically or as individual entries, tailored to your specific needs delivered via your desktop.
- An enhancement to your current in-house risk management information: Our service draws together the key updates from Government and other key regulatory information sources.
- Expert legal commentary and insight updated in real time: Subscription email alerts advise you of any updates or changes to legislation or our opinions and advice, to ensure you can manage risk effectively.
- Online status tracking of internal risk based projects/actions via bespoke discussion groups: Ideal for individuals or in-house teams in different locations who need access to project updates.
- Access to an expert in a single click: All our opinions provide the contact details of the relevant expert who can help guide and advise on the relevant regulation.
- Key information sources via a single interface, delivered direct to your desktop: No need to view multiple sources saving you time and effort.
- Simple website access: Personalised login details provided to each individual user so no need for additional software uploads or IT support.
We would be delighted to give you a demonstration to explain TORCHLIGHT's full functionality and what it can do for you. To request a demo, please contact Amanda Hulme.